Location: New York, New York (Hybrid)
Salary Range: $60-65k
PubWorX is looking for a well-rounded, creative, and highly motivated Associate Manager to execute marketing activities for its major clients.
Responsibilities include supporting the execution of marketing strategies for all direct marketing promotions. The Associate Manager will be directly involved in all aspects of new business acquisition on a highly visible team with the ability to learn and grow within the organization.
- Assist with the execution of all direct marketing plans for all new business efforts including Direct Mail, Email, Digital, Insert Cards and Cross Promotional campaigns.
- Ensure campaigns are executed correctly, on time and within budget.
- Work closely with list brokers to develop test recommendations, research new markets and list selects.
- Work with in-house database team to create incremental list models.
- Update, finalize and analyze results of each promotion. Recommend future plans based on results.
- Work with cross-functional teams including internal and external designers, production, fulfillment, lettershop and more.
- Develop and maintain budgets, including monthly financial reconciliations.
- Research and develop new sources of business.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of two years experience in direct marketing with focus on meeting performance-based goals
- Ability to move easily from day-to-day details to strategic overall picture
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational, follow-up and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel is a must, as well as basic Microsoft Office programs