- Manage vendors to implement marketing back-end initiatives accurately and in a timely manner.
- Monitor the payments data for multiple clients to help prevent churn arising from payments failures, and provide best practices for payment processing.
- Offer guidance on alternative payment methods in addition to credit/debit card processing.
- Use payments data to quickly identify fraud, develop, and implement solutions to prevent future attacks.
- Manage fraud vendor and settings, ensuring proper controls are in place to mitigate fraud while ensuring maximum volume of qualified orders come through.
- Forecast and maintain fulfillment budget.
- Monitor accounts to analyze and troubleshoot problems, and communicate potential problems to management for resolution.
- Act as the project manager to ensure timely delivery of key initiatives, across multiple clients.
- Research and respond to customer service activities.
- Identify and report on customer service trends.
- Provide support, as needed, on special projects that will help drive the business forward, enabling marketing efforts to be successful while pulling every lever possible to retain customers.
- Manage payments vendor migrations, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Required strong knowledge of payments processing, specifically for recurring billing
- Ability to manage multiple projects, deadlines, and schedules
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- PC proficient – strong Excel skills a must
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org