PubWorX is seeking a manager to help lead the development and execution of digital marketing activities for leading brands such as The New Yorker, Vogue, Rolling Stone, Cosmopolitan, and Popular Science. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a talented team of marketers driving digital customer acquisition and revenue for clients that include some of the largest magazine publishers and also unique niche brands. The position will report directly to the Associate Director, Digital Solutions.
Areas of responsibility will include but not be limited to the following:
- Work closely with a team of experienced marketers to drive performance and growth for clients and the business.
- Own the relationship with specific clients and fuel their success.
- Drive the digital marketing strategy across brands, clients, and channels.
- Develop digital campaigns through brand sites, email, SEM, social media, Amazon, and other paid and partner channels.
- Plan and communicate initiatives as well as results, aimed at reaching client goals, to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Formalize proposals and campaign wrap-ups based on data analysis and best-in-class practices.
- Closely manage marketing budget and performance projections across multiple brands.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams including operations, creative, and external partners.
- Identify new digital opportunities to generate incremental revenue.
- Manage vendor relationships to ensure the accurate execution of campaigns on time and error free.
- Improve vendor effectiveness by training, mentoring and encouraging the engagement of team members.
Education & Qualifications:
The candidate will have at least 3 years of digital marketing experience. In addition, he/she should possess the following skills:
- BA/BS from an accredited college or university
- Proactive and solution-oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Extremely organized and attentive to detail, also able to think high-level
- Ability to manage multiple projects, pivoting quickly in a cutting-edge, fast-paced environment
- Experience with paid media such as SEM and Facebook
- Experience with email platforms
- Account management or client services experience, preferred but not required
- Collaborative team player able to work fluidly with cross-functional groups
- Proficient in both Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with graphic design and basic HTML, preferred but not required
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com