The responsibility of the Reporting Analyst is to support the Reporting team within the Marketing Analytics group in its efforts to provide PWX Solutions Management, Marketing Leads and Clients with information on business and campaign performance. The Reporting Analyst will be accountable for producing and updating reports, dashboards and data feeds to help drive more informed business decisions. The Analyst will utilize strong analytical, quantitative and presentation skills to support the company and client’s offline and online marketing functions.
The ideal candidate will have a blend of marketing and analytic ability. S/he must be able to process and interpret vast amounts of data and compile the data into insightful reports that support the organizational needs. S/he will monitor, report and project the performance of our marketing efforts and inform business leads of trends and variances against expectations. This individual should be a driven, self starter capable of identifying business needs and suggesting solutions and improvements.
- Develop and update appropriate business reports to support business, marketing and client needs.
- Execute standard and consistent marketing campaign financial “proformas” to help evaluate and determine the financial impact / ROI of marketing campaigns on each client’s business as appropriate. Includes both a near term and Lifetime Value perspective as determined by each client’s strategy/ objectives
- Assume responsibility for the routine maintenance and quality assurance of the data and reporting platforms.
- Generate timely and accurate reports as needed/scheduled
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- BA/BS required
- Minimum 1-2 years of work experience in a data intensive environment
- Strong Excel skills (vLookups, Pivot Tables, macro coding and debugging)
- Access, SQL and/or programming skills (Python) a plus
- Exceptional quantitative/problem-solving orientation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High sense of urgency and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to deliver business insight
- Must be able to handle multiple projects
- Ability to work independently
- Position to be New York based
- Experience in publishing industry a plus
To apply for this job email your details to Kristi.Bassett@pwxsolutions.com